Michael Greenberg is a partner at the Law Offices of Aaron Resnick, P.A. Michael focuses his practice on helping individuals and businesses involved in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including, real estate disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, and breach of contract and business torts.
Michael prides himself on providing a high level of service to his clients. He has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in civil litigation (an honor bestowed on less than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the State of Florida), and named a “Top Lawyer” in Palm Beach Media Group's Aventura Magazine 2021 list of Top Lawyers.
Michael's postsecondary education began at the University of Central Florida where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Thereafter, Michael earned his Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad College of Law. While in law school, Michael excelled as a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, and received the Book Award in Trial Advocacy.
Prior to joining the Law Offices of Aaron Resnick, P.A., Michael worked as an associate attorney for a boutique law firm where he gained invaluable litigation experience in both state and federal courts.
Michael is a Miami native and is very involved in the community. He is a member of the Florida Bar's Young Lawyer Division and serves on the Board of the Young Leadership Division of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation.
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyer, Rising Star (2021)
- Top Lawyer by Palm Beach Media Group's Aventura Magazine (2021)
- Book Award – Trial Advocacy (2012)
- Dean's List
In the News
- Provided Legal Commentary on WSVN Channel 7's “Help Me Howard” Regarding Quit Claim Deed Scams (2018)
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State of Florida
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court District of Colorado
- Florida Bar – Member of the Young Lawyers Division
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law
- B.A., University of Central Florida